Thursday, January 10, 2013


A song to play while blogging / reading this...

Adele - Make You Feel My Love




It's crazy how one minute you are making all these plans and promises with someone and then the next minute they are out of our life.

All it takes is one moment, one word, one misunderstanding, or one unfortunate incident to create a ridiculously large amount of doubts and pain.

It is not easy to forget a person. The words, the feelings, and the anticipations that you two have once built stays forever.

It digs holes into your heart, and it simply hurts.

It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday can make you feel unwanted today.

No words can describe how I feel.

While I sit down, recalling that silly cheeky smile of his.
Recalling the small talk, lame jokes, and all the laughter.

I can go days without talking to him, months without seeing him,
but not a second goes by that I don't think about him.

All the memories cheers me up, but hurts at the same time.

I wish I had a delete button in my life to delete some memories and feelings.

To know what I once had, all these happiness in my hand.
And it slipped away just like that.

The pain I have, no heart can bear, flesh or steel.

At times I hope he could just tell me from the start that he's only gonna break my heart.

Then I wouldn't had loved. And not loved too much.

But you know what?

We all got to move on one day.

Yes, every now and then people get broken hearted.

You don't see them stucked in a failed relationship for years. Some does, but WHAT FOR?

It doesn't make sense to let go of something you had, but it also doesn't make sense to hold on when there's actually nothing there.

What's the point of reminiscing when you know the person is no longer worthwhile, when they're no longer who they used to be, when their heart is somewhere else?

Sometimes all I wanted is to know that he still care for me, sitting there thinking about me, or prolly certain things may remind him of me?

Sometimes, it's not about missing someone, but it's wondering if they're missing you.

Do you think they will?

Frankly, they don't.

Ever since September 2012, we ignored each other and pretended like the other person doesn't exist. Deep down, I know it wasn't supposed to end like this. But what can I do if my non-existence in his life is somehow a blessing for him and his reconciliation with his ex-gf.

So give up. Give up hope. Give up on him. Not because I don't care anymore. But because I realized that he doesn't care at all.

Think of what he may feel when he read this?

Is he's gonna care, or feel guilty about my hopeless love for him?

He's just gonna laugh at me for being here still stucked in memories of him while he has another girl in his arms.


LET IT GO, MOVE ON AND LOOK FORWARD!!!


I'm looking forward to a relationship.
Not a perfect relationship, because perfect is impossible to have.
I want a trustworthy, honest, loyal and loving relationship.
I don't want a man who promises to reach for the starts and bring me the moon.
I just want a man who has the depth to stand by me, no matter my moods and shortcomings.
And cares for my likes and dislikes.
I need a man who is strong enough to be faithful to me, and who can promise me a lifetime of love.
I want imperfections to create some heat, fire, arguments and laughter.
I don't want perfection.
I want worth it.
I don't need a PERFECT ONE, I just need someone who can make me feel that I'M THE ONLY ONE.


So here's to girls who love someone that doesn't love them back.
The hopeless romantics and the daydreamers.
The girls that fall and get hurt, but still stand up smiling.
To girls still hope even though they have been disappointed,
To girls who still believe even though they've been betrayed,
To girls who still love even though they've been hurt before,
Here's to girls that will someday find the happy ending they dream about.


"It has been said that time heals all wound. I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue, and the pain lessens, but is never gone."
- Rose Kennedy


"If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward."
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.


"The past should be the past. It can destroy the future. Live life for what tomorrow has to offer. Not for what yesterday has taken away."


"Don't you ever REGRET knowing someone in your life. Good people will give you happiness, bad people will give you experience, while the worst people will give you a lesson. And the best people will give you MEMORIES."


Cheers to 2013. A year that I need to take the extra mile in doing myself proud.

Everybody help me to "jia you jia you" ohh~~~ :)


By this time, the song may have finished playing. One of my favourite song. Originally sung by Bob Dylan. But I love when Garth Brooks sings it. Then, Bryan Ferry from Britians Got Talent make a very good version if it too. Am sharing Adele version in 2008. No matter who sings it, it remain a good song.

Meaningful lyrics below...


"Make You Feel My Love"


When the rain is blowing in your face,
And the whole world is on your case,
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love.

When the evening shadows and the stars appear,
And there is no one there to dry your tears,
I could hold you for a million years
To make you feel my love.

I know you haven't made your mind up yet,
But I would never do you wrong.
I've known it from the moment that we met,
No doubt in my mind where you belong.

I'd go hungry; I'd go black and blue,
I'd go crawling down the avenue.
No, there's nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love.

The storms are raging on the rolling sea
And on the highway of regret.
Though winds of change are blowing wild and free,
You ain't seen nothing like me yet.

I could make you happy, make your dreams come true.
Nothing that I wouldn't do.
Go to the ends of the Earth for you,
To make you feel my love
To make you feel my love

0 comments :