Friday, January 11, 2013


First time in Christmas I gotten some love from Santa


Last Christmas Santa visited me,
And he brought me toy!
The toy is too big to fit into the chimney,
And so Santa put it in a red bag,
Dropped it on my doorstep,
He rang the bell,
But did not wait for me,
I answered the bell and saw beside the door,
A big red bag with a snowman on it,
Tied with it a red card with a picture of a shinny green Christmas bell,


The card says....

"Something to SNAP OUT of your depressing past,
To CAPTURE all the best cherish-able moments in your future,
To RE-LIVEN your food blog with mesmerizing pictures that tell tales of joyful delectable delights".

I almost shed tears reading the card,
To be receiving love from Santa,

But what does he mean?
I anxiously opened the red bag,
And found myself a another big bag-pack!




























Inside it... a camera,
DSLR Canon EOS 1100D!


























Was speechless.
All I could say was "THANK YOU, SANTA!"


Will make good use for the camera,
Taking photos of beautiful things in life,
To treasure and cherish things my eyes couldn't see,
But those my camera shutter can... haha!

And of course, I'll continue to be a good girl... :) 

joycelifebits joyce yap
Canon EOS 1100D as big as my face! ;)

























0 comments :