Monday, July 21, 2008

The only thing that I have mood doing right now is to write. Just write about silly lame stuff.. what to do. This is the only platform for me to rant all I want. Nobody would want to listen to me and all my silly thoughts, and definitely nobody is going to read this blog of mine. But just by jotting it down here.. My brain won't be so conjested! Kekeke~ I lurve this diary!!!


By the way, if there are any readers our there who so coincidentally reading my blog, please bear with my bad command of English and grammar mistakes. I never do well in English papers. I still couldn't differentiate 'drink' and 'drunk' (woopsss.. there are differences). I mean.. difference of give and gave, those sort of things. When I type, I just directly translate whatever in my mind into writting. And sometimes I had a hard time finding the right words. How I wish my English is as good as other bloggers.. Shame on me~


Got many things to write.. about me cooking yummy spaghetti, baking a so-so cheese pie, that surprisingly still manage to get a few compliments. After all the hard work, I deserve some compliments laaa... Kekeke~


Also wanted to write about a few movies I watched recently..


Watched Kungfu Panda with the sor haiZ - not bad at all, some part are really farnieee. Looking forward to see Cantonese version as recommended by many other friends, they said Cantonese version is more funny than English ones, true ah???




Watched Wanted with parents - so fake lah the stunt.. the guy who jumped from one building to another and still manage to score a few hits chun chun on the target? So fake! And Angelina Jolie looked so skinny and old. Not a very nice movie to watch... Both dad and mak-ee geleng kepala after the movie.




The Dark Knight..

Fuiyooo... very chun!!! Heath Ledger performance was superb!!! He made The Joker alive!!! I lurve his performance even more than Batman himself. Too bad Ledger wouldn't be around to see the success of his movie. I bet he will be nominated or even win the Academy Award as Joker.


He's an amazing actor! Who can ever forget his performance in Brokeback Mountain! This time, he has done so much in order to 'menjiwai watak The Joker'. He isolated himself for 1 month just to feel this confused, chilling character! The intensity he would have to bear just to be closer with The Joker. And all these are possible causes to his death. Pity him...


This movie is a HIT!!! YEAHHH!!! I know I should be talking more about Batman (played by Christian Bale). I like his performance in The Prestige though. For this movie, Bale is kinda dull.. and The Joker had him overshadowed!!! He stole the show! He really does! Heath Ledger.. I salute u!





The Joker : Whyyy soooo serioussss....???


Heath Ledger - died during post production of The Dark Knight
_____________________________________________________________

Taken from Daily News
Heath Ledger thought landing the demanding role of the Joker was a dream come true - but now some think it was a nightmare that led to his tragic death.

Jack Nicholson, who played the Joker in 1989 - and who was furious he wasn't consulted about the creepy role - offered a cryptic comment when told Ledger was dead.

"Well," Nicholson told reporters in London early Wednesday, "I warned him."

Though the remark was ambiguous, there's no question the role in the movie earmarked as this summer's blockbuster took a frightening toll.

Ledger recently told reporters he "slept an average of two hours a night" while playing "a psychopathic, mass-murdering, schizophrenic clown with zero empathy ...

I couldn't stop thinking. My body was exhausted, and my mind was still going."
Prescription drugs didn't help, he said. "



Jack Nicholson, who played the Joker in the 1989 'Batman' movie, says he warned Heath Ledger about the part.

Eerie uh?
______________________________________________________________

Gosh.. I'm so doomed!!! Mid term tomorrow lah Joyce. What is happening to you? Non-stop blogging?!! Nonsense!!! You better start flipping your notes now!!! It's already 12am!!!

Wat the...!!!


I have a confession. I realised that I'm getting lazier by day. Would prefer not to think, not to do anything, not to care or bother about anything at all. The Joyce I was is responsible to herself. She play hard, but she is serious when she needed to. She remembered her purpose of quitting her job.
The Joyce now.. I really don't know what happened. What hit me? Was torn apart by recent incidents, but it's not a big deal till I would have to torture myself. Just couldn't find the mood to care about anything recently. Need help...
People was wondering how come I got time to cook and bake. The answer : Coz I stopped doing my reports, my assignments, and whatever necessary for me to get me to U.K!!! Shit lo shit lo... Kelv is right. I've changed!!!


0 comments :