Monday, July 21, 2008

This is my new ABC. And it stands for my health problems, from A right down to I... how fragile can someone be? I'm as fragile as a toufuuuuu...


A for Anemia
- It is when red blood cell count is lesser than normal, in my case simply means lack of blood. And I have very low blood pressure and low sugar level. If anyone see me almost fainting, please sumbat a sweet inside my mouth. This will make my sugar level raise abit.


B for Bronchitis / Breathing problem
- It is a lung disease, luckily mine is not serious at all. Doctor called it mild bronchitis since it is more to breathing problem. I only have breathing difficulty once awhile and is usually when it comes to be near to smoking environment, I just felt like my lung are closed and I'm gasping hard for air. So I can't be anywhere near clubbing places, or people who are smoking. Another thing that cause problem in breathing - when I cry. I couldn't breathe at all if I cry until very gao lat. Feel like dying.. I usually hold on to Vince and start calming down myself to catch some air.


C for Contact dermatitis
- This is a skin allergy and it is caused by direct contact with household cleaners, dish detergents and soaps - that is why I cannot wash any clothes and dishes, and I can only use certain type of soaps. Otherwise, my skin will start to itch, crack and bleed!!!


D for Depression
- Depression is an illness that causes a person to feel sad and hopeless most of the time. And it runs in the family. I felt sad about small little things, not that I want to, but I just do. So I think about alot of things, I get sad easily, and I cry even more easily. The word 'ham pao' suits me! I'm depressed, not crazy. But I'm feeling better now, by doing things I like to distract myself.


E for Eczema
- Another type of skin allergy that I have. Eczema is an inflammation of skin that causes redness, itching and dryness, crusting, flaking, blistering, cracking, oozing, or bleeding. Ouch!!! Scary uh? Can imagine my whole body full of red patches and rashes. Yeeee...


F for F...
- For now.. I couldn't find anything wrong with me that starts with F....


G for Gastric
- Everyone understand what this means. So I cannot tahan lapar, otherwise my whole stomach will cramp and I'll burst out crying!!!


H for Headache
- What else? The pain in the head! For me, it caused by hotness (yea I'm hot!), tension and migraine.


I for Insomia
- Couldn't sleep. Sometimes think too much during bed time. Amazingly, I can do maths when I'm 'asleep'!!! And it's accurate!!! Hell yeah... I can think pretty rational when I'm sleeping. My brain kept working and working, turning and turning, and when I woke up in the morning, I felt like I didn't sleep at all. Never had a good nite sleep before.. wonder how to?


... Vince reminded me that I have a disease starting with F.

Harsh, but true.

I'm 'F**king lazy'!!!

So there.. I present you my new definition of A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H and I~
It made me look so problematic, so weak.. so.. iiisssshhhh...


I'm having 2 midterm papers for tomorrow and yet I'm sitting infront of my PC blogging about ABC?!! No mood to study. No mood to do assignment. Can I just laze around till exam time?


I'm so dead for tomorrow's paper. Why? Again because I'm f**king lazy!!! Only attended 2 Moral lecture so far (1st lecture class and second time is during 1st mid-term). As for Corporate Comm, I attended only 3 lecture class so far. And always ended up staring at the lecturer (because he talk so loud!) with my mind wandering around - sometimes thinking about brand names..


Brand name is a famous game in lecture hall, initiated by Vince and Robin. Our active participants/ challengers are Raymond, Chun Min and Mei Kun. So I have no idea at all what is being taught in Moral and Corp Comm classes!!! So dead... like ba kua.. dead meat!!!


Life full with assignments and midterms is so sieeennnnn.... ahhhhh...


0 comments :