Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mood is as gloomy as the weather today.

Maybe because I've been playing Chris Medina - What Are Words from dusk till dawn..

one was being loved too much one was not loved enough

three simple rules in life

book of quote

quote pretend to be happy

Got a personal message from someone *ahem*

"Don't abuse yourself lar, u dunno ur parents, frenz, all is concern about u meh? Pretend is not the way to do. Everything just think about is it worth it or not? And u still young still have a long way to go. Just do what u want without force, be happy and don't regret in ur life. Pls love urself n be happy. I know u unhappy for a long time ady."


I don't know what to reply him.
I just want everyone to know that I am trying my very best.
Since I'm not okay, the second best thing to do is to pretend that I'm okay.

And yes, SMILING doesn't mean that I'm HAPPY.
But it's my way of saying
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO, COZ IT REALLY HURTS!"

I promised myself that I'll be fine.
Alot of people said I'm better already.
I don't know if it's because I'm a good pretender..
But I know ONE DAY, I will definitely be OKAY again.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments :