Wednesday, September 12, 2012

From The Secret Daily Teachings

There is a difference between feeling gratitude and appreciation for something, and feeling attachment to something.

Appreciation and gratitude are states of pure love, while attachment contains fear - fear of losing or not having what you are attached to. When it comes to something you want in your life, appreciation and gratitude attracts, and attachment pushes away. If you are feeling afraid that you will not get what you want, or losing what you have, then you have attachment.


To remove the attachment, keep shifting yourself into a state of appreciation and gratitude, until you can feel that the fear has gone.

May the joy be with you,

Rhonda Byrne
The Secret... bringing joy to billions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

From here I realized that I never had attachment to anyone. I do not fear of losing them.  

Only feeling fear of getting hurt. And now, all I have is hatred, anger, wanting explanation coz I allow myself to get hurt no matter how hard I tried to safeguard myself.  

And I hate myself even more for thinking about and missing people who hurt me.  

To not blame myself even more, I have to console myself that they did not do it on purpose.  

But how long could I stay in this mindset?  

People call me stupid and naive.  

Am I?

Nevertheless, I have gratitute and appreciate people who have crossed the path in my life. Regardless of how long is the path we have walked together, how sad / happy the journey is, and which destination the path brought us to.

Feel more stupid saying that.

Well, maybe I'm just simple minded.

0 comments :