Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey Barry! Am posting one of your favorite song in my blog! Don't mind ya... :P


This song portrays how love can be SOOOOO hot, sexy, seductive, wild, romantic, and sweet at the same time!!!! Aarrrr!!!!!! 

Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To You lyrics
Close your eyes, make a wishAnd blow out the candlelightFor tonight is just your nightWe're gonna celebrate all through the night
Pour the wine, light the fireGirl, your wish is my commandI submit to your demandsI will do anything, girl, you need only ask
I'll make love 2 you like you want me toAnd I'll hold you tight, baby, all through the nightI'll make love 2 you when you want me toAnd I will not let go 'til you tell me to
Girl relax, let's go slowI ain't got nowhere to goI'm just gonna concentrate on youGirl, are you ready? It's gonna be a long night
Throw your clothes on the floorI'm gonna take my clothes off tooI made plans to be with youGirl, whatever you ask me, you know I will do
I'll make love 2 you like you want me toAnd I'll hold you tight, baby, all through the nightI'll make love 2 you when you want me toAnd I will not let go 'til you tell me to
Baby, tonight is your nightAnd I will do you rightJust make a wish on your nightAnything that you askI will give you the love of your life
I'll make love 2 you like you want me to(I'll make love)And I'll hold you tight, baby, all through the night(Hold you tight)I'll make love 2 you when you want me to(I'll make love)And I will not let go 'til you tell me to
I'll make love 2 you like you want me to(I'll make love)And I'll hold you tight, baby, all through the night(Hold you tight)I'll make love 2 you when you want me to(I'll make love)And I will not let go 'til you tell me to

0 comments :