Saturday, September 15, 2012


Okay this is something from Russell Peters that remains funny although I've seen it for like a hundred times... Including this too!

HEYYY!!! HEYYYYYY!!! HEYYYYY!!!! HEY D*CKFACE!!!!

Can't believe Alex.C imitate this and attracted the attention of other guest at El Cerdo! And not to mention winding down the car window on the road to make a fool out of himself with this... Ahhhh....  I just miss laughing at my ex-bf silliness... Hahahahaaa!




Hey.... Hey Dick Face......
Ya U.....

Whr The f*** u get the ballz to look at my girl......


Whr the F***....

Lemme ask u a question.... Whr the F***.....Whr....

Whr the F***....do u get the balls... to look at my girl...whr...

I'm lik wht????

Whr?????......

Show me....WHy don't u f***ing show me...
Take me... Take me to the f***ing store.. whr u got the ballz..to look at my girl...

Whr... Whr the F***....did u get the f***ing ballz.. whr???


I Panicked and I'm lik Costco.....
Got a Jar........... 



Now go to the mirror and try do the f*ck face and d*ck face!!! Muahahahahaaa...

Goodnight y'all!

..... I'm having such a good holiday I don't feel like sleeping!!! :P


0 comments :