Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I have been to this French-style bakery and cafe at Jalan Imbi for a few times and had just decided to blog about my most recent trip there with my gang. It was Kah Yee who intro this place to Vince, and he brought me there claiming he had the best mushroom soup at this bakery! :P

This place in fact is a very popular bakery among the KL people. And it is very hard to find a parking due to the limited parking area. You would be surprise to see alot of luxury and sport cars coming to this place for a meal!

This meal is almost a mission impossible for me because I have difficult time persuading my gang to go all the way to KL for a mushroom soup!!!





Myself with Teck Sheng & Alicia


Seafood Aglio-Olio RM12.50

Chicken Meatball Bolognaise RM11.90

Toasted Turkey Ham Cheese RM6.20
Croissant D'amando RM3.80
Tuna French RM3.60


Seafood Pizza RM6.00

Creamy Mushroom Chicken Soup RM5.40
















Choco Crunch RM3.30
Seafood Pizza RM6.00
Custard Cream Donut RM2.80






















Caffe Latte RM7.50
Cappucino RM6.90


There are a few comments that I got from them about this place...

Bernard says "The mushroom soup is like the one in DOME" (meaning nothing extraordinary because we can get it at DOME, do not have to come all the way to KL or as good as I claimed)

Teck Sheng says "I can make better spaghetti!!!" then continue telling me how laku is his spaghetti when he brought it to Kean Seng's place during New Year party. Hahaha!!!

Barry and Alicia is cincai as usual saying "Ok ah... okay lo...."

As for me, my all time favourite would be the thick and creamy mushroom soup with alot of fresh mushrooms in it! As for the buns, I would not miss the curry chicken donut. It is not in this blog because this bun is all sold out that day. But Barry managed to get one-to-go before we head to Pavilion.

So since my recommendation is not very satisfactory for my gang, I decided to belanja them lah... Paiseh to intro something which is not very cheap and yet they don't enjoy it. Haha!

Overall this cafe is a nice hang out place. Although the buns are not very cheap, but it is a place worth trying. I remembered last time people said poor people "ngai min bao", but now it seemed like only rich people can afford to eat min bao. :)

Those interested, details as below:-
No. 7, Jalan Delima,
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Malaysia
Phone: +603 2142 6611
Email: info@levain.com.my
Monday to Sunday 7.30am - 9pm
Yummylicious! :)

0 comments :