Monday, August 22, 2011

Today there were a total of 10 of us hunting for food, in conjunction with a birthday celebration.. well, without a cake.

We went to Hing Ket Grill House at Kampung Jawa. This place is very popular not only among Klang people, but also food hunters from KL and other places. I have just found out that my food idol KY came all the way from PJ to this restaurant too! ;)

Since there were so many of us, we ordered a total of 9 dishes...

1) Grilled crab
2) Grilled prawns
3) Grilled squids
4) Grilled sting ray
5) Grilled lamb chop
6) Steamed lala
7) Vegetables
8) Fried glass noodles
9) Fried mee suah

The crab was grilled to perfection, and what I love most is the egg... I don't really know how to describe that type of egg where it is kinda soft and bitter. Just love it! All these grilled seafood does not need any salt or flavoring because it is so fresh! I love the prawn and string ray too!

The grilled squids and steamed lala on the other hand is just okay for me.

The grilled lamb chop is however, is a MUST if you come to Hing Ket Grill House! It is very tender and juicy, and is best accompanied with the mint sauce. Love love love it!!!

This dinner is one of the most enjoyable meal I had for the past 1 month. The only thing I regret though, is that I did not bring my camera along!!!

Anyhow, try Google Hing Ket and you can see plenty of people talking about it and photos of the food is widely accessible!

Yummylicious!!! ;)

0 comments :