Tuesday, August 30, 2011


Wishing all my Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Adilfitri!

And to everyone else, HAPPY HOLIDAY! :)

Myself is enjoying the first day of Adilfitri. Finally get to fulfill my cravings for Bubble Tea!!!

Last Sunday I went for Pao Xiang Bak Kut Teh at Centro Klang with my gang, then head to Sunway Pyramid to jalan-jalan abit and look for Chatime.

We found that there are actually TWO Chatime at Pyramid itself. If anyone wants to try it, I would suggest to head on to the Old Wing, where Wong Kok is. There is a lesser crowd and Q, but they probably have only 6 seats which is located outdoor. The one in the New Wing is always packed, and the Q is not less than 2 or 3 lines. Here they offer cozy sitting area, but limited to around less than 15 seats I guess.

The drinks however, I would find it over-rated! .... and overpriced! :(

Barry took roasted milk tea which is RM5.90 and my strawberry pudding that looks ohh-so-yummy in the menu turns out to look ohh-so-yucky when I actually see it. It cost me RM7.90 and the pudding is tasteless.

One more thing that we both agreed is that a bubble tea should not supposed to have ice in it! It makes the drinks so diluted and when we finished drinking, the ice cubes actually blocked the pearls and this really challenge me in my straw sucking skills. HAhaha!!!

So sob sob... this is really disappointing!!!

Chatime sucks

Chatime sucks


Tak sedap and banyak mahal ohh...



A pic of my silly face.. still upload it anyway for entertainment purpose

When I walked around and saw people holding Chatime, I kinda curi-curi laugh at them thinking "OMG they have such a bad taste.. Drinking it just because it is popular..." Forgetting that I had just tried it too! Kaka... But I know I won't be going back to Chatime... soweyyy...

Yummylicious... NOT!!! :(



Oh ya... I did not end the day feeling disappointed. Cause nearby Pyramid, I remembered ET mentioned that he tasted the best wah tan hor in USJ. So we went to that restaurant called Ah Lek's Kitchen. We ordered of course, the wah tan hor, salted egg sotong and spinach soup.







What I can say about my dinner was... uhh-laa-laaaa!!! The salted egg sotong is highly recommended! It is so tasty and unlike other places that substitute the salted egg with alot of sugar, this dish I could taste the whole salted egg melting in my mouth!!! The spinach soup cooked with century egg and wah tan hor is yummylicious too!

The service is great as well. The waitress (Chinese aunty) would recommend us their popular dishes, then asked if I want her to repeat her order, the Indonesian helper is polite and automatically brought us tissue when we finished eating and ashtray when Barry was just about to take his ciggie out. And the price is very reasonable too.

This is YUMMYLICIOUS!!! :)


0 comments :