Sunday, July 8, 2012

Was doing some house-keeping and stumbled into a bunch of CDs. Some are without labels and I would have to access to each of the CDs to find out the content.

One in particular caught my attention - photos from year 2008 taken by Cedric and Ah Kit at Bukit Jalil park. At that time, the trend for using DSLR had just started and they wanted me to be their "experiment item" for their newly acquired cameras. I brought Debbie along for the photo shooting and made us the duet model!

They picked Bukit Jalil park as the place of shooting. We made use of the miniature building of Malay house, Korean hut and China dynasty park to represent different nationality.

location address Bukit Jalil Park


This took place in 2008, prior to my 25th birthday, I think I looked really chubby. And I guess I cried or didn't have enough sleep the night before - explains why my eyes are kinda swollen and double eye-lid gone! I've always hated my rounded face too!!!

Kinda embarrass to see back the photos actually. But worth posting for old memories :)


Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings


Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings


Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings

Bukit Jalil Park buildings


Cedric and Ah Kit are now amazing photographers who captured alot of different photography scenes, from modeling show to pre-wedding photos. What started as a hobby in 2008 has became a side source of income for them. Kudos to these men!





0 comments :