Monday, July 30, 2012

Am feeling unwell and a little bit "off" today..

Trying to blog about something C.O.L.O.R.F.U.L to spice up my day..

I have been to amante nail spa & body care in several occasions for massages and herbal boil massage. They provided me relaxing massages sessions that just made me fall asleep (AND IRONICALLY MISSED ENJOYING THE MASSAGE!?!!)

Amante too provide nail spa, so on Saturday I decided to try their manicure and pedicure. The package of RM78 includes nail color, and I was too confused to decide on which color to suit me as I'm so excited by the whole nail colors selection displayed on the shelf!

The manicure and pedicure session wasn't like what people say "just relax and let them do the work". It was a painful ordeal for me coz they tried to treat my toe nail problem. But even the expert did not manage to cut off the nails from poking the side of my toe. Guess I need to perform the operation myself..

The whole session which was supposed to be completed within 1 hour & 30 minutes ended up a long boring 2 hours & 15 minutes session!

But in the end, it was all worth it. With pretty shinning nails now... :)



amante nail spa

amante nail spa


Amante Nail Spa & Body Care @ Bukit Tinggi, Klang
Address: No. 32, Lorong Batu Nilam 21A
Contact No : 03-3323 6404





2 comments :

Unknown said...

I want visit every beautiful place and see to whole creation its my life.Desert Safari Dubai is such a great place i would like to join the Safari.
Desert safari

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog.Thanks for sharing this valuable information.
The best way to book your Salon Appointment,
Beauty Salon Software
Hair Salon Software
Salon management software
Spa Management Software