Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A good mood can be ignite by a simple workout routine at the gym!

Ran 2km
Cycled 5km
Did 30 sit ups
Skipped 120 times

Pancit.

Had wheat meal bread with orange jam in the car.

Met Sunny boy n Barry for Jap food. Ate a little, but too much for a after-workout meal.

How could I resist good food? I'm Joyce for God sake!

Reached home n found that I'm all alone. Took the opportunity to blast my speaker with the Joyce Hitz song list.

Put on my Eucalyptus Aromatherapy to soothe the mood in my room.

Am happy with my evening so far.

Gonna be even better later. Taking hot shower, smelling on my body is the Himalayan Blue fragrance from Crabtree & Evelyn.

Nite nitey to my wonderful friends in this wonderful life of mine!

Ah shit! Ee-poh said I looked "healthier" now! We clearly knows it means
when old people uses the word "healthy!!!"

"Ee poh, I'm not fat.. I'm fit and muscular! See? See?!!!"


- Posted using Blogger from my iPod

0 comments :