Monday, March 11, 2013

You know your diet plan is not gonna work is the diet plan seemed lesser than your food hunting plan.

And I know I ain't Tom Cruise. To lose a few kilos is nothing but a Mission Impossible for me.

Food is just irresistible!

Whatsmore having friends who say "Hey I've gotten to know one place that serve really good food, lemme bring you there!"

Me... "OWWWWwwww YESSSSsssss!!!"

(inspired by the 300 Spartan Puasa video below)



This time around Chriz brought me to Food Foundry.

What attracted me is when she said "The restaurant is located at the Ground Floor of a flat block"

Photo below was taken right below we left.
Should have taken one when I arrived.
Soweeyyy....


We arrived at 6.30pm and the place was almost fully occupied.
Talk about popularity!


Ambience

The place is nice, neat, with wall paintings, and IKEA-like decos.




joyce yap blog joycelifebits
Always with the Chriz smile!


Joyce Yap blog
Swimmer broad arm is spotted in this photo. YAY!!!


Food

With selection of appetizers, salads, main, desserts, and drinks,
I have confident that this place is gonna impress me,
judging by the number of patrons that day,
hope they have got good taste in food!


Ordered myself a prawn and brinjal pasta.

The main ingredients such as prawns and brinjals are fresh and nicely cooked.
But the pasta tasted a little bit spicy, and that's all.
It needs more flavor and herbs.

prawn and brinjal pasta


Chriz had a cajun chicken burger.

Took a bite - the grilled chicken is too dry.
And should add at least a piece of cheese on it.
Would taste better.

cajun chicken burger


And we ordered the latest dessert trend - blueberry cheese mille crepe.

Seriously?
What's with people and mille crepe recently?
First there's Secret Recipe, then RTs,
then macaroons,
then colorful cupcakes,
now mille crepe?
Well prolly I haven't tasted good mille crepe yet to change my mind.

The mille crepe at Food Foundry didn't manage to convince me into the mille crepe craze.
Tasted like layered cake - nothing special.
Chriz told me that the vanilla and chocolate mille crepe taste better.
May try that out someday.

mille crepe blueberry cheese

So food wise, I'll rate it at 3.5 / 5.00 only.

Second time to come?
Maybe... :)


Location:-

BG8 Happy Mansion,, Jalan 17/13, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

Phone:03-7955 3885




joyce yap blog joycelifebits
Say CHRIZZZ!!!




0 comments :