Thursday, March 21, 2013


Was supposed to roll out this post yesterday but my hands are tied with loads of paperwork and never ending phone calls.

So yeah, Happy Belated 'International Day of Happiness'!

United Nations has declared that every 20th March would be a day where being happy is more important than any other ordinary day!

Make any sense?

Maybe not how I put it..

But being happy is by helping others, and by making others happy, we will enrich ourselves and thus gained more happiness!

Motto : MAKE SOMEONE SMILE TODAY!

So this day is aimed to acknowledge the importance of happiness, and the way to do this is to contribute good deed, promotes happiness, organize activities to educate and help people in need, and at the same time, have fun while doing it!

How did I celebrate the International Day of Happiness?

I started off my so-called Happy Day wishing everyone in  Facebook  to make someone else happy, not expecting what's coming next.

Went to lunch as normal and when I get back to my desk...

GUESS WHAT'S WAITING?!!!


SOMEONE MADE ME HAPPY!!!


A HUGE GIRAFFE BALLOON and THREE SMILEY FACE BALLOONS!!!

joyce yap blog
SOOOO BIGGGGG.....

Thank you Kayvin for making me SMILE today!

Apparently he sent this because he was worried about my blog post on a sad song by Sinead O'Connor.
Told him that there's nothing to be worried about coz I'm just posting a nice song - not an expression of my current mood or emotional state.

It's after all, a HAPPY DAY, isn't it?!!!

First International Day of Happiness celebrated with super broad smile
(are there anything bigger than smiling from ear to ear?)


So... SMILE! ......... and
LAUUUGGGHHHH OUT LOOOUUDDDD!!!!



Not enough...



Yes... sumore!!!




And more!!! Come on!!!



Rolling in the deep.... opps floor....



"Happy Happy Days ahead everyone! :)"


0 comments :