Sunday, November 6, 2011

Woo-hoo!!!

Went for a good lunch with Gavin today at Jaya One. Wanted to bring him to Mai Ramen but unfortunately it was closed, together with the whole row of shops. So went to Tak Fook Hong Kong Seafood instead.

I have been a big fan of this restaurant and have tried the branches at Puchong and Taman Manjalara, which serves equally good food. Some dishes that mustn't be missed are the cheese crab and salted egg crab. The cheese crab is so yummylicious with fried mantou (to order separately). The deep fried french beans and Mongolian mantis prawn are as usual - finger licking good!

Gavin then brought me to Sunway Giza for dessert. Tong Pak Fu Hong Kong Dessert was an impressive visit indeed! Gavin ordered durian shaved ice cream and it taste exactly like eating durian! My cream mango sago with pomelo is thick and seeedap! But I kinda wish that the mango is sweeter though!

I call today "Hong Kong day" since the food and dessert we had are branded Hong Kong food.

At the end of the day, I would say that today food hunting is YUMMYLICIOUS!!!! Yuuummmm....

0 comments :