Tuesday, November 4, 2008


Creative message on T-shirts for amusement..

* Click on image for a larger version
















Enjoy looking at it?! My favourite is the "The man; The legend".. Haha!

I have my own version of funny T-shirts too! I bought all of it from Bangkok. I save 1 for myself, 1 for Vince and another 1 for Robin. And we, the 3 officially declared sor h*iz decided to wear it together to college. Just another stupid idea to continue with our tradition. What Robin didn't know when he agreed to that idea was, I bought all 3 T-shirts with same color - bright chili red!

When me & Vince went to meet him in the taxi stand, it was already too late for him to back off from the plan. So he has got no choice but to go along with us. Getting out from a red taxi at the college bus stand, with 3 of us wearing bright chili red T-shirt, we felt a little bit of malu lah.. The color looked more outstanding because it's new! We first caught people attention by the bright color, they then observe the printed message on the shirts and then move to see the face of the person who is wearing the shirt! Malu lah when people start staring at us.. There's a moment when we really wanted to cover our face with whatever we have on our hands. But the only thing we could find was buns.. Haha!

But then it was okay when our classmates started to wonder and ask what it's all about. We gave different answers like "later got flash mob, you dunno meh?"... and "nolah, later go work.. this is uniform".. Some of them give us thumbs up!

It was a pretty lame, but still cool and fun idea. I glad we did it, because I'm sure there won't be anybody that will do this with me after college is over. Imagine 3 people wearing chili red T-shirt with obscene message printed on it, in an office! Cannot rite? ... this is a worth remembering prank we did (to ourselves... haha!). Really... no regrets! I had fun!!!



flashing off 'mob' while eating buns



this is one cocky coke!

People : Really ma? 7 inches?!!
Vince : Of course no la... fake one la! Coz mine is 8 inches leh!!!
Us : Swt.... - . - "'


Mine.. cool~ Haha!

We will keep the shirt for a more appropriate occasion. April Fool? Halloween? Since it's red, maybe I'll reserve it for Chinese New Year! Family and relatives jaw gonna drop open for sure!!! Wahahahahaa...




3 comments :

ch said...

YES YES!!! WEAR IT ON CNY!!(chinese new year lol) AND VINCE KOKO WEAR IT TOO!!I CAN IMAGINE KONG KONG SHAKING HIS HEAD ALREADY!!

Unknown said...

Maybe I should get one for kong kong too! The one saying "Beer belly"... hahaha!!!

ch said...

yes yes!!!!!! lol!!