Wednesday, November 14, 2012


Went to 2 concerts in October itself...


I could sum up the Chicago concert in two words 
SOULFUL
LIVELY


The whole concert was entertaining 
and it's just so warm to see how the Chicago members
fist bump each time they finish playing a song..


They've been playing together for 45 years!!!
(with some members who came n left the group but the founding members 
are mostly still around, playing and kicking)


chicago concert klcc 31 october 2012
Our tickets to Chicago Live @ KLCC Plenary Hall on 31st Oct 2012


klcc view chicago concert joyce


klcc plenary hall chicago concert

First of all, I didn't know that there are so many members in Chicago..


And secondly, I didn't know that they are a band itself - as in Chicago is made up
of their own vocalist, drummer, guitarist, pianist, and many more!


Thirdly, I was amazed how many musical instruments they used in 
the entire concert!


To name a few.. they have..
saxophone (this is one sexy instrument to play)
trombone (oh boy this is good!!! played by funny, silly, 
enthusiastic member of Chicago since 1970 - James Pankow!)
flute
trumpet
keyboard (kudos to Robert Lamm)
bass
guitar
drums
percussion


The audience gave kind of a lukewarm response to the first few songs.. audience including me...

Until they played regoznizable hits such as
If You Leave Me Now
(my face was like OMG.. am I gonna hear this song live from Chicago.. finally?!! 
...and I know that is what exactly on Barry's mind coz I can see it from his smile)


I truly enjoyed the concert and am cluttering this 
blog post with the best hit song from Chicago - have a blast! ;)


Chicago - If You Leave Me Now



Chicago - You're The Inspiration



Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry



Chicago - Just You 'n' Me



Chicago - Saturday In The Park



Chicago - I've Been Searching For So Long



Chicago - 25 or 6 to 4



and this is my favourite...

Chicago - Hard Habit To Break





( Heard that Elton John is coming to Malaysia soon... Anyone?!! )

Muahahahaaa!!!


0 comments :