Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Setia City Mall (SCM) is currently my favourite mall as it is located less than 20 minutes from my house. The list of tenants have also been carefully picked n invited by SCM management. Brands such as Uniqlo, Tony Romas, Gong Cha, Tong Pak Fu and many more were rarely seen in Klang. So I'm really glad to see all my favourite F&B outlet here.


Only one more outlet missing to make SCM perfect. That is Gelare. This Australia outlet is famous for their ice cream n belgium waffles. They serve the BEST WAFFLES I have ever tasted! And currently there is only ONE Gelare outlet here in the whole Malaysia, and its located at e@curve. I've been there several times, make my way from Klang to Damansara just to savour the taste of crunchy n delicious waffle. Oh yum yum...




Freshly baked Belgium waffle with ice cream and additional maple syrup (by request). This by far is my favourite waffle since I first tasted it at Australia till today.










Chocolate chips waffle with ice cream.. yummm..













Back to SCM, it has been operating since 17th May and I've been there almost everyday - this is crazy I know!!!

 The grand opening will be on the 23rd June 2012, and one of the famous band in our 90s Michael Learns To Rock is invited to hold a concert inconjunction with the opening! Paint my love.. U should paint my love...


Michael Learns To Rock concertIn order to get seating n standing tickets to the concert, we would have to spend RM150 to get 2 tickets.

Look at how many tickets I have n multiply it with RM150 to know how much I have spent in this new mall.
.





Mr & Mrs. Yap looking so happy!!!
Mum n dad also happens to be the very first person to queue for the tickets redemption - there was a super long queue behind them on that ticket redemption morning! One of the 'gwai lo' management staff praised them for being an early bird and took picture of them. The next thing we know, my niece informed me that their photo was published in The Sun newspaper. Look at their happy faces.. weeee~~
Looking forward to see Michael Learns To Rock in action this coming Saturday. First family concert! Yippiee!!!

 
mltr concert 2012

0 comments :