Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Recently I've heard that honey + cinnamon powder is a fast remedy for weight loss! I then google up and read a forum http://www.weight-loss-advisor.com/blog/2006/05/01/honey-and-cinnamon-for-weight-loss/ that some of them who tried, gained weight instead of losing it!


I've bought honey and cinnamon powder yesterday, tried a cup, taste OK. Don't know if I should continue. I'm not overweight or anything. In fact, I just qualified myself for the weight required for donating blood! Just that many commented that I put on weight and I looked 'nicer' (ya rite...). I wana lose that extra pounds. Exercise is not my thing at all. So I might as well try this.. despite the risk of becoming more "prosperous".


For those interested, may try this:-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1) Boil 1 cup of water with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
2) Let it cool down for 30 minutes and then add in 1 tablespoon of honey
3) Filter it and divide it into 2 cups
4) Half cup to be taken 1/2hr before breakfast in the morning (empty stomach) and another half cup to be taken 1 1/2hr before sleeping at night

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Also heard that honey + lemon is good for skin. Might be good for my skin allergies too. The dust in my 4mths unoccupied room at Setapak makes my whole body itch! I got so irritated that I cry just because I can't stop scratching myself! All those Brenovate, Dermovate, Forban, whatever cream I use is useless! What works for others, obviously doesn't work on me! Am giving up hope in recovery. Was hoping that this natural remedy can at least minimize the itch. This honey lemon drink should be taken in the morning, empty stomach. Am just afraid that lemon is bad for my gastric.

0 comments :