Monday, October 17, 2011


Some quotes to share.. there are some that made really good sense while some plain funny!! lurve-it~~~


I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This.


Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know.


The teacher asks Timmy "why is your cat at school today?" Timmy says, crying, "Because I heard my daddy say to my mommy, 'I'm going to eat that pussy when the kids leave.' so I'm saving him!"


If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass!


Touch it gently, put two fingers inside, if it's wide use three fingers, make sure it's wet and rub up and down. Yep that's how you wash a cup.


Drunk people run stop signs, high people wait for them to turn green.


Wife: honey I want you to whisper dirty things in my ear! Husband: kitchen, living room, dinning room, patio


...condom says to the tampon, "You put me out of a job for 1 week a month!" The tampon replies, "When you don't do your job properly, I lose mine for 9 months!"

0 comments :