Monday, July 26, 2010

I suddenly have the mood to wash my car today. Started off by wiping inside.. then move on to the outside..

But when I walked to the front bonnet.. WAT DA HELL!!!

There's a deep scratch on it!!! Written "24" and "fuck" below it!!!

WAT DA FUCK!!! I immediately call Barry as my car was parked at his place yesterday night. And he told me that his brother BMW was scratched too!!!

DAMN!!! I hope those people who fucking scratch our car for no fucking reason will fucking die and rot in hell!!! All these fucking idiots has got nothing better to do and suddenly found that they acquired a new hobby, which is car scratching?!! Is that it?!!

Now where the hell am I gonna find a few hundred bucks to get my car done again?!! CIPET!!!

I'M SO FUCKING PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW!!!



0 comments :