Sunday, June 20, 2010

I am currently keeping myself awake to catch the flight at 6.50am back to Malaysia.

Amazingly, I've been here for 2 weeks and I only posted 3 blogs!

Busy eating, eating and eatinggg!!! (Still manage to maintained my weight!)

Hmm~ am feeling kinda dissatisfied. IF possible, I wanna extend this trip to another 2 weeks, perhaps for a month! I like it here. It's peaceful and a very good place to clear off my mind.

Oh well, reality check - I've got to go back home, find a job and start my donkey years again before the next holiday comes!

Here in Australia, I've come to realized that there are no 7-Eleven at all! Not even in the city! And there are numerous choices of fast food - Hungry Jack's, Chicken Treat, Red Rooster, Pizza, Express, and all these are on top of our usual KFC, McD, Pizza Hut, Domino's blah blah blah. And oh gawd... roti canai here cost more than AUD7 for the prata itself with some gravy! One more thing, it's kind of hard to see a motorbike here. And when there is, the only motorbike we saw, are Harley Davidson's! Another thing that hits me is that, Australians actually eating their symbolic animal - the kangaroo! When we dined at the Miami Bakehouse, my cousin was asking if I wanna try kangaroo pie. I was dumbfounded and they further explains that there are just too plenty of kangaroo in Australia and they are trying to get rid of them. The kangaroos are initially made as dog food, and some geniuses reckon that it is safe for human consumption too, saying that it is high in protein, and low in fat - better than other meat like pork, chicken, beef and lamb. Was thinking, can we eat our Orang Utans too? Ewwww!!!

This trip.. I didn't get to see any kangaroos, koala, wombat and other animals. Simply because I've seen it before, and there's just not enough time.

Gota ciao~ needs to wake mom up at 3.30am and off to the airport!

Australia.. the next time I come to visit, it's gonna be for good!!!

0 comments :