Wednesday, July 15, 2009


.... was having a great day since morning, until now!

Early this morning, I cheer myself up and try to be 'semangat' by putting Pitbull, Black Eyed Peas, Lady Gaga songs loudly.. well, it works! I shake shake and sing sing.. Got a happy mood to drive to work, then to start work, to be at work, and to happily leave office after work..

Then the whole day spoilt coz I care too much about what my parent say about me. Why am I so easily affected by what my parent says? If they just complain something about me, habis lah my whole day.. Does their opinion really mean that much to me? Don't understand why daddy can be so harsh for just a careless mistake I did.. as if like I cause any damage to anyone or anything.. in fact, there's no damage at all!!! Why couldn't he be satisfied with my progress and encourage me instead of patahkan my semangat everytime I'm trying to do better?!!! Why??!!

ArGGHHhhh!!! Sien ahhh!!!

Mandi-makan-tido.. no mood for anything else!




0 comments :