Wednesday, July 24, 2013



joyce yap blog joycelifebits
Yee-haaaa!
A photo of the recent me to greet ya'all !!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tried Levain and lovin' it?
But after a few trips, thought it may be too far for a breakie?
Or even for a good tea?

You may be happy to hear that there's a nice bakery nearby
that truly resembles Levain in so many ways.

Yeah I called it "bakery", a term that everyone undestands.. unlike
the "Boulangerie & Pâtisserie" that always got my tongue twisted.

This place is called Shakespeare Boulangerie & Pâtisserie and
it is located just at the corner of SS15 at Subang Jaya.

And it was Vince's brilliant idea to introduce me
to this place that may get me hooked!
  

Shakespeare Boulangerie & Pâtisserie
Shakespeare... a fine place of where bread and coffee comes together in an art.
Soweeyy.. came that out myself, was too carried away..
 

Walking around the bread and pastries area,
 I can't help but thinking that I'm in Levain.

The food & beverages menu, especially the breads,
are almost 90% similar with what Levain is offering.

The cakes looks very tempting as it comes in
special shapes and sizes, and even colors!

 They were practically begging me to eat em!!!!
I wish I've taken a few photos that time....

But since we went there for breakfast, we ordered something light.
Sorry cakes, I'll have you some other time! ;)

Vince had a good old Cappucino at RM6.50.
It was a decent cup of coffee with simple art, nothing fancy.


Shakespeare Boulangerie & Pâtisserie


With my usual liking for eggs, I ordered Scrabled Egg Crossaint (RM 8.80).
The soft and warm crossaint is stuffed
 with scrambled eggs and a slice of chicken ham.
It comes with a side salad too.

It was pretty good - they are very generous with the scrambed eggs for sure!

This is one of the good scramble egg crossaint that I've tried,
and this includes ones at Pacific Coffee, which is my FAVOURITE!!! 



Shakespeare Boulangerie & Pâtisserie


Vince wanted to have aglop-olio but the pasta selection
is only available 11am onwards. Since we're early,
 only the breakfast selection is available (8am  10.45am).

So he had the Big Breakfast (RM 12.50).
It comes with toast bread, chicken ham, sausages,
grilled mushrooms, scrambled eggs and a side salad as well.

It's yummy, but nothing to shout about, really, coz I would prefer ones in
Marmalade Cafe @ Bangsar Village for their big breakfast.


Shakespeare Boulangerie & Pâtisserie

 Overall, Shakespeare will be one of my top choices
when I have American cravings to fulfill..

Am glad to be introduced to this great place.

yummylicious!

0 comments :