Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sorry I've not been blogging that often lately. In fact, not at all since April 2014.

The main reason of me getting back to my blog is to post about my recent craze on oatmeal.

Mind you, not any ordinary oatmeal, but one that is healthy, delicious and attractive looking.

Overnight oat it is!!!

Individuals photos obtained online


Now this is the recipe that I get to be a chef without firing up a stove!
Or burning down mum's kitchen!

I'm quite new at this and the info I am sharing may not be too in-depth or accurate.
So please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

What is overnight oats?

Overnight oats is basically oats that are soaked overnight with liquid that
is more commonly water, milk, yogurt, protein shake etc.

No cooking needed. 
Just put the oats with liquid into the refrigerator.

Most interesting part about overnight oats is the toppings!
Fruits, nuts, seeds, peanut butter, honey, raisins, imagine what you can do with these!

These toppings can be mixed together with the oats and liquid, 
or to be inserted the next day before consumption.

And if one stray from a healthier choice, 
some chocolates or ice-creams can be added into the overnight oats too!
I'm soooo gonna try that out one day! But it's gonna hurt my diet!

Will be working out on my overnight posting.. stay tuned!


0 comments :