Saturday, July 5, 2014


Feeling satisfied with my BANANA O-BERRIES overnight oats, 
I attempted another recipe as mum has just plucked a homegrown mango right infront of our house.



MANGOLA VANILLA RECIPE

1/3 cup of rolled oats (not to mistaken it with instant or normal oats)
1/2 cup organic vanilla low fat milk
1 cup of greek yogurt
1 mango (1/2 chopped to be mixed with oats, 1/2 as topping)
1/4 tsp chia seed 
1 spoonful of chopped raw nuts (unsalted)


DIRECTIONS

Put oats, milk, yogurt, chopped mango, chia seeds and nuts into a jar.
I tried to be more creative by putting everything by layers.
But the chopped mango sunk into the yogurt.
Place in fridge overnight.
In the morning top with freshly cut mango and chopped nuts. 

mango vanilla soaked oats healthy

Voila! 

I really enjoy the taste of sweet mango with hint of vanilla flavor!
I could have this everyday!

yummylicious!



0 comments :