Friday, December 27, 2013

It is a long day. One I've not had for a long time. It left me exhausted. At some point, I got so pissed off that I just break down and cry. Not even thinking how I'd looked, then realized that some were staring at me, shocked.

I really did had enough. All I wanted now is a gateway. Be it temporary or permanently, I don't really care.

Having trouble sleeping too. Could it be from all those stress that have built up in me?

Misses my jogging and swimming sessions too. Wishing there are more energy in me to do that.

Eyes opened wide. Guess it will stay this way for the next few weeks to come.

God bless. May I survive the remaining of 2013 and to welcome the new year with a more positive energy.

1 comments :

Unknown said...

you will....

survive and come out victorious...

Life is always full of stress..and shits..

It is how we live it...

Take care and God bless...