Wednesday, February 20, 2013


Overheard this song playing
in my colleague's PC.

Attracted by the simple melody.

Google the song and found that
the lyrics captured my heart too.

Very simple lyrics.

What's more to say when these are
the only words that rhyme in the heart, right?

-----------------------------------------------------

Caramel Band-Tinggal Kenangan (Official Video).mp4



Caramel - Jauh Kau Pergi (Tinggal Kenangan) lyrics


Pernah ada rasa cinta
Antara kita kini tinggal kenangan
Ingin ku lupakan semua tentang dirimu
Namun bayangmu slalu ada dalam setiap langkahku

Chorus:-
Jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku
Disini aku merindukan dirimu
Kini ku coba mencari penggantimu
Namun tak lagi kan seperti dirimu
Oh kekasih

Repeat chorus

Masih terlintas di mataku
Gambaran wajahmu yang kini tinggal kenangan
Ingin ku lupakan semua tentang dirimu
Namun bayangmu slalu ada dalam setiap langkahku

Repeat chorus x2


------------------------------------------------------


I cry for the time that you were almost mine,
I cry for the memories I've left behind.
I cry for the pain, the lost, the old, the new,
I cry for the times I thought I had you.


You want me to act like we've never kissed,
you want to forget,
pretend we've never met,
and I've tried and I've tried,
but I haven't forget yet.


I'd like to believe that I'll wake up one morning
and not miss you anymore.
I'll finally understand that when you broke my heart
it was for a reason,
one I just don't understand yet,
but when I do,
I'll know that you messed up,
and not me.

--------------------------------------------------------