Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Oh dear... I've not been blogging for a month!

Felt like my surrounding and health issues have drained out my energy completely. Feeling so tired, moody and out of patience.

Well, this year is coming to an end, and a new year is approaching in the next few days!

It made me think what my 2011 resolution was, and if I managed to achieve it. But I don't think I remember the exact resolution, might be just the gist of it. And no, I'm not even near to my resolution!

But 2011 indeed is a good year and kind year to me. There may be things that does not go as smooth as I planned, but sometimes it turned out to better than I have expected!

Looking for a more productive year ahead. Keeping a positive thoughts will produce more positive outcome. And I need to start taking matter into my own hands. I have the confidence to do well.

One quote to end this post with... "Remember, just as we choose and judge others, others are judging us too".


0 comments :