Thursday, December 4, 2008

As the clock strikes 2.10am, here I am in the midst of struggling to complete my web blog assignment. Being such a big fan of FOOD, I decided to create a web blog based on the theme ‘Cari-cari makan with Joyce’. The inspiration for choosing this theme definitely comes from KY! Well, I don’t know him personally, but the way he blogs about food always makes me drool!



Since I’m referring a lot to his blog for my assignment, I constantly read his blog post and am very attracted to all the pictures of food taken. It all looked so tempting!!! I couldn’t just look at it and just imagine how delicious it tastes right?!!! So I came up with a new resolution for 2009 – to earn a lot a lot a lot of money and dine at KY's recommended outlets – ALL OF THEM! Can’t wait to try the steaks, grilled shrimps, scallops etc.. so many of them! When can I finish trying all the food in his blog?! I haven’t even start to try any!!! I better buy along a weighing scale to guide my through the new 2009 resolution (if I’m lucky enough).

At the meantime, I guess I should share his blog with friends who can afford to dine at such places, a car to travel to various place (some very ulu in remote area), and one that have great passion for food! Few suitable candidates such as Bernard & Teck Sheng shall be contacted to further discuss this weekend trip to cari-cari makan with Joyce! Haha…

This web blog assignment really sucks! It’s week 9 now, and I only attended 2 lectures. I don’t know what the hell is Adobe Dreamweaver and I definitely have no idea how to design a web blog with it! Damn…


1 comments :

ch said...

yummay!! can't wait!! updateeee!!