Friday, February 5, 2016


The Pixar movie Inside Out is a pretty good movie focusing on the emotions inside us, particularly the common emotions that we recognize as Joy, Anger, Disgust, Fear and Sadness.

My least likable character is Sadness. Being down, low energy, negative, and frown most of the time, it do not jive with my own character and it was hard for me to accept this character in the movie.

Hello Sadness...

All she did was ruining plans and lying down on the floor and cry! Seriously? That's the only role of Sadness in us?


Having to be visited by Sadness or rather her big boss called Depression again, I recognised the moments when I was conquered by no other emotion except for Sadness.

There are days when I would have to struggle to get out of bed, and there are days when I struggle to keep my eyes shut and try to get some sleep. Either way, I can't figure out what's bothering me.

And there are also days that I would just lie on my bed the whole day not wanting to do anything.


Sadness and Depression crashed into my mind uninvited and have stayed for few days now, and I would really love to kick them out of the door soon.

Yeah.. but no thank you? 

I'm sending invitation to Joy for a long stay! 



2 comments :

azharrubani said...

if u want to visit in Dubai then u contact the company desert safari Dubai great tour packages and well-behaved staff if anyone need thing then our staff will provide great services.

Desert Safari Dubai

rr8706973 said...

visit to dubai tour
dubai camel riding