Monday, August 13, 2012

I've finally got the nod from daddy and mak-ee!

After waiting for so many years, they given me permission to get myself a pet dog!!! Afterall, they just wanted me to be happy....

Oh yes, they may change their mind again, like what they did numerous times before.

But this time mum assured me via SMS saying that I have their blessing. So I trust her. Am keeping her SMS just in case!

Just wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to Barry for his 6-hours effort of brainwashing mum!!!

Admire his soft skill and persuasion skill coz this was a mission impossible till he actually made it happen!!!

I'm so happy I'm on cloud 9!!!!

Gotta start thinking about names again...


Cute toy poodle

Thanks again Barry...

3 comments :

Anonymous said...

You better get your puppy ASAP before they change their mind or someone else brainwash them

Anonymous said...

and i know someone willing to get you a puppy ..... hahaha

Unknown said...

Oh yes I indeed to get it ASAP but I need to save up money for that. PC and my car absorber comes first, puppy later in November. A bday present for myself... no need anyone to buy for me. :P