Thursday, August 23, 2012


Sometimes people came into your life, bringing certain meaning and significance, and they also helped to ease certain part of your life.

And for once, you thought you could just lay back, and rely on that person for the rest of your life.

But when they left, they bring all the meaning and comfort away.

People come and go. But life goes on.

I freak out on the way to office today. Thinking that there is so many things that I need to do on my own, for myself, all alone from now onwards. Am feeling paralyzed and helpless, and mostly just.... scared.

I just need to find the courage to get back on my own feet once again.

An "add oil" post for me... :)


karate headband
I can do it!!! HUAKKKK!!!!



1 comments :

Anonymous said...

learn to to be independent FULLY. How can you leave you life in the hand of others even that person is your husband... You are not living in the same era as your parents.