Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wanted to go to bed but can't help smiling when thinking that I may have a pet dog soon. Chances are slim but I think I've found my dream pet! A toy poodle!

Thinking about names now...

Should I name it my favorite food?!!

Durian!
Asam laksa!
Heh mee!


Guess not else I'll be drooling over my poodle!

How about calling it upon things I love to have in life?

Money!
BMW!

Seriously some dogs are named as above!


Well since my poodle to-be is the cutest thing ever, I'm gonna name it...

Gummy bear!
Spongebob!
Barney!


Don't think my poodle likes to be intimidated by popular icons... It might have pressure to maintain certain standard of cuteness.

Hmmm... How abt giving it doggie names like...

Lassie!
Hachiko!
Ratatouille!
(wooppss that's a rat)

Aa-lahh picking a dog name is as leceh as picking names for children.

Something to really think about as they will be called the same for the rest of their lives. Last thing they wanna have is names that makes them feel shitty everytime being called... Like "JIAO JIAO!" if I have a male dog.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments :